Thursday, October 20, 2011

To start off with..

I told my sister that the first thing I posted would be about her. So here goes:


Hannah: She is my twin. Older by two minutes. She is very caring and hates it when she hurts someones feelings. She is one of the nicest girls I know. She likes (loves) getting splinters out of anyone's skin that will let her. She is going to be a nurse- the perfect job for her. She absolutely adores kids. She is super silly but can be very serious when she needs to be. I will often find her prancing through the house in some weird concoction of clothes just to make everyone laugh. She is athletic and really likes to run- especially if its for a good cause. She can do a cartwheel and a round-off... both of which I cannot. She is a part-time nanny and hard working college student. She really likes to fish- as you can see by the great big fish she caught in the picture above ;) If you ever need help with anything- Hannah is one you want to call. I would say ice cream is her favorite food but lately she has been eating a lot of blueberries (hence the blue mouth). Her favorite color is blue and she finds it hard to sleep without her old, raggedy, stuffed elephant named Snuffleupagus, AKA Snuffy.

She is my other half. She is my twin.

No comments:

Post a Comment