Thursday, December 8, 2011

One Haircut and A Yummy Dinner!

I took Nathan to get a haircut today. He did amazingly great! He even sat patiently and waited for thirty minutes, which is no small feat for him! Of course, he always gets a sucker during his haircut if he is good. Having a sticky  four year old beats holding a kicking and screaming four year old. I could do that when he was two or three years old but it gets harder every year. And, somehow, having a sucker makes all the difference! We always get his hair scissor cut as short as it will go so we don't have to go back for a while.

Here is are before and after photo's:

(Before.. the pictures were taken from my phone so they are a little blurry)

(After... He always has a cow lick on one side that we can't get rid of :)

And he actually let me take his picture without crying!


And then............ Hannah made this for supper:


All in all a GREAT day!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay ... I read this weeks ago! It's about Nathan ... just like a thought. I do check your blog every few days. Update please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh. I thought you were talking about the first ones I wrote about Nathan and Kylee. Woops. I completely forgot about this one. Hah! I will try to update it soon.... maybe ;)

    ReplyDelete